Time To Get Ready!
With the warm spike in temperatures this week, we know everyone is getting spring fever! Proper maintenance and service on your boat now will have you ready to hit the water without delay. We anticipate a very busy spring and our service department will be booked several weeks out.
Lucky for you our staff is here all winter long working to make sure your boat is in tip-top shape for the upcoming season. No need to wait for launch time to talk about service work. Call us today to discuss what we can do to make sure you are in great shape to hit the water this season.
Some services to think about include:
- Air conditioner pumps, coils & cleaning
- Airborne dust, as well as marine growth, can slow performance
- Head pumps & waste lines
- regular maintenance and replacement of duck bill valves, seals, and line cleaning.
- Engine maintenance
- Ignition components are vital to to optimal operation.
- Now is the time for impeller replacement & fluid checks so there are no surprises mid season.
- Don’t forget your generator too- make sure it is running and ready when you need it most!
- Underwater Hardware
- packing, bearings, prop & shaft balancing to keep your boat performing at top shape.
- Freshwater System
- pump and line cleaning as well as strainer inspection.
A note about detailing work: There is always a spring rush to get detailing work done as soon as weather allows. But that doesn’t mean you should wait to schedule. By the time spring hits, detailing services are several weeks out. Prepare now and call or email to get on schedule.
We know that everyone is starting to get excited for the upcoming boating season- let us help you make sure your boat is ready for a great summer ahead!