Hours: Seasonal Position
General Summary: This is a seasonal position. Must be age 16 or over. The Pool Lifeguard responsibilities include:
• observes and supervises the activities of patrons in the pool and surrounding area;
• protects life, prevent accidents and enforce pool regulations;
• rescues swimmers in emergency situations;
• assists in the maintenance of facilities and equipment including maintaining and recording chemical readings and temperatures;
• and performing all other duties as assigned
Relevant Experience Or Requirements:
• Red Cross Lifeguard or Basic Water Rescue certification required.
• Weekend and Holiday shifts required.
• 1+ year of lifeguarding or swim team experience is desirable.
Education Level: HS Diploma or equivalent preferred